Who We Are
Premier Wealth Management, Inc.™ is a full-service financial firm dedicated to helping our representatives develop their skills, attain their professional goals and build their practice. We take great pride in guiding you every step of the way through the transition process and continually provide support through education, training, efficient office system, problem resolution, compliance support, monthly conference calls, annual meetings, business coaching programs, product training, and networking with other professionals and experienced staff to help you build your business.
At Premier Wealth Management, Inc.™, we value true independent thinking. This is why we are aligned with one of the most respected independent Broker/Dealers in the industry, Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. With Cambridge, we have total independence as to how we operate our business while they provide key support in compliance, licensing, marketing, practice management and regulation. This freedom allows us to focus our time on you.
On Your Own, But Not Alone
We are a national organization that will serve as your business building partner and back office support. If you are looking to grow your independent practice and want a dynamic support group of financial professionals with years of proven success, then let’s talk business.
You can expect a no-nonsense, hands-on approach as we work together to build your practice.
You steer the direction and choose the solutions that best fit your needs while we offer the support you need to achieve your goals.
Fast Facts About Premier
- More than 70 years of experience in the financial services industry
- Nearly 80 reps in 15 states with clients in 48 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico
- Your back office support for compliance and paperwork issues
- Paperless office solutions – eliminating the need for client files and filing cabinets
- Branch managers are not in personal practice – we devote all of our energies to helping you grow your practice
- Proven track record of growing our representatives’ practices